Complimentary continental breakfast and light lunch provided by Wells Fargo Practice Finance
CE Hours: 6 Lecture
Tyler Russell, business development manager, Wells Fargo Practice Finance
Mark Rosen, CPA,CFP, partner, Rosen CPA Group
Scott Lasser, equipment specialist, Patterson Dental
Bill Mandell, Esq, shareholder of Pierce & Mandell, P.C
If you’re a new or emerging dentist trying to figure out how to make a successful transition from recent graduate or associate to practice owner, Preparing for Ownership is for you. From goal setting and business planning to financial education and preparation, the course provides practical information and tools to help you navigate the process of acquiring or buying into an existing practice, or starting one from scratch. Nationally recognized experts will share their best insights to help you make the transition to ownership easier.
- Prepare yourself financially for ownership, and discover why it’s important to build a solid foundation
- Determine whether to buy or start a practice
- Understand the financing options available for a new practice owner
- Review some of the legal and accounting aspects of preparing for ownership
- Learn how to develop a business plan, budget and financial projections
- Learn how to market your new practice
Wells Fargo Practice Finance grant has been applied to this program. Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.