Eurofins is now offering the highly anticipated 2.5 day training created by the FDA's Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA). The standardized curriculum is designed to meet the training requirements under Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117.115 for the "qualified individual" who conducts certain Food Safety Plan activities.
Even before the FDA published the final rulings for the Preventive Controls they created the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA). The alliance, originated in 2011 and is a collaboration of the FDA and academia to standardize an education/training program, providing the technical knowledge to the industry on how to work towards compliance with the Preventive Control ruling. The core components of the course are listed below:
• Resources for and preliminary steps in developing a food safety plan including GMPs and other prerequisite programs
• Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination
• Monitoring preventive controls, verification and validation, and corrective actions/corrections,
• Supplier Programs and Recall Plans
• Record-keeping, and regulatory requirements
Upon the successful completion of the course participants will receive a training certificate including the FDA recognition.
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - Friday, March 17, 2017 8:30 AM - 12:00 PMEastern Time
Eurofins Lancaster Training Center2430 New Holland PikeTraining Room T-111Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.