PRG conducts two Advanced Courses Program per year: Spring (April) and Fall (October). For these programs, textbooks are provided to course attendees as part of their tuition. We are able to offer certain course textbooks for sale to non-participants. Please note that the edition(s) that are available for purchase are from the most recent program conducted. Textbooks are not available in electronic format and we do not make the slides from Advanced Courses available for purchase.
Program participants are able to purchase textbooks from the program they attended at a discounted rate for a period of 3-months from the end of program attended. Please contact our office to verify your attendance and to receive the discount code: 703-682-4860 or email@example.com. PRG does not issue refunds or tuition credits for textbook purchases.
Textbooks currently available for purchase:
• Patent Searching: Tools and Techniques (1 Volume, $80)
• “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents (2016, 2nd Ed., 2 Volumes) ($605)
• Chemical Patent Law (2016, 2nd Ed., 2 Volumes) ($605)
• Crafting and Drafting Winning Patents (2016, 1 Volume) ($530)
• Federal Circuit Patent Law (2016, 2nd Ed., 2 Volumes) ($605)
• Post-Grant Patent Practice (2016, 2nd Ed., 2 Volumes) ($605)
• Business Model Validation: What Makes Business Models Work? (1 Volume, $44.95)
• Software Patents After Alice: Procuring & Enforcing (2016, 1 Volume) ($530)
For customers with shipping addresses in the U.S. or Canada, the shipping fees are included in the purchase price listed above. PRG ships via Federal Express Ground Service; requests for expedited shipping will require additional fees and may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virginia sales tax is applicable to orders shipping to a Virginia business or residence and will be automatically added to the purchase total.
For customers outside the U.S. and Canada, additional shipping fees will need to be calculated and added to the purchase price. Please send an email to: email@example.com with the title(s) of the text(s) you wish to purchase and your full shipping address. We will then assess the shipping fees and reach out to you via email with the full purchase price before the order is processed.
Book order inquiries may be directed to: 703.682.4860 or firstname.lastname@example.org