This year featuring Diane Dailey - Flight Controller for NASA's International Space Station and David Foster, State Director of the Clean Water Fund, among other great speakers.
Check out some of our panel session topics:
* How To Save Water In Your Community
* Solar Financing and Purchasing Options: What if you can’t afford solar panels?
* The Big Bag Theory
* The Future of Solar Incentives Moving Forward in Central Texas: Rebates, Performance Incentives, Net-metering, Value of Solar and Community Solar
* Grow Your Own Food: Creating Alternative Urban Markets
* Repurposing Food for the Hungry in Central Texas
* Land Stewardship & Water Conservation – Every Drop Counts
* The Great Texas Wind Rush: How George Bush, Ann Richards, and a Bunch of Tinkerers Helped the Oil and Gas State Win the Race to Wind Power
and some of our individiual sessions:
* REALLY Living Off the Grid: Air, Water and Solar Power on the International Space Station
* Building Zero Energy (and Zero Energy Ready) Homes
* Drought and a Water Scarce Future: How It Will Affect You and What You Can Do About It
* Waste To Water For Texas
* The Future of Renewable Energy in Texas
* Cultivating a Healthy Local Food System
* Honeybee Rescue and Rehabilitation
* Biodiesel in Central Texas
* One Couple's 26 Year Journey to "Cut the Cord"
* Getting Kids Involved in Growing
* Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
* Meals You Can Make With Solar Cookers
* Shifting Our Economy by Investing in Local Food Systems
* Bring Back the Milky Way! - with Bill Wren from the McDonald Observatory
* Building Better in Texas - We Can't Afford Not To!
* Water on the Homefront: Reinventing the Texas Front Yard to Reflect Water Scarcity
For times, speakers, overviews, locations, and other information, click on the button below to view the schedule and speakers .