CE Hours: 3 Lecture
Speaker: Scott McMillen, national manager, product, training and promotion, NDX, National Dentex
This course provides an overview of implant retained denture systems including various attachment systems such as the ERA, Locator, and CAD/CAM bars. Methods of retrofitting existing dentures and a treatment protocol for predictable success with new dentures will be reviewed. How and when to select the appropriate removable appliance will be highlighted.
- Understand treatment planning implant overdentures
- Know how to select bars and attachments for retention and durability
- Learn how to achieve a natural look in overdenture esthetics
- Be knowledgeable about estimating laboratory costs and time schedule
- Understand how to improve fit, function, and patient comfort
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Continental Breakfast Provided by H & O Dental Laboratory
The H & O Dental Laboratory grant has been applied to this program.
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.