Learn about key lending regulations and practices to be followed by demonstrations of the credit migration and risk based loan pricing tools.
In this session, attendees will:
• Explore regulations pertaining to lending to better understand what is required of your credit union
• Develop a clear definition of Risk Based Pricing and how it compares to tiered pricing
• Practice using multiple profiles to determine loan underwriting
• Learn how to set loan rates to maximize your credit union’s profitability
• Examine effective strategies for the ongoing management of your loan portfolio
Schedule: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Cost: $25.00 per person with lunch provided.
Note: A 50% discount is available for CUs under 10 million in assets.
This session is sponsored by TCT Risk Solutions
Bridgeton Onized FCU2550 South Main RoadVineland, New Jersey 08362856-692-4000
NJCUL Refund/Cancellation Policy: No shows or cancellations received fewer than five business days prior to event will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations must be in writing and will be accepted via: Email: email@example.com Fax: 609-448-3499
Substitutions are accepted any time prior to the event.
For Additional information, please contact Mary Zelinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-792-8861 x100.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.