Learn about key lending regulations and practices to be followed by demonstrations of the credit migration and risk based loan pricing tools.
In this session, attendees will:
• Explore regulations pertaining to lending to better understand what is required of your credit union.
• Develop a clear definition of Risk Based Pricing and how it compares to tiered pricing.
• Practice using multiple profiles to determine loan underwriting.
• Learn how to set loan rates to maximize your credit union’s profitability.
• Examine effective strategies for the ongoing management of your loan portfolio.
Schedule: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Cost: $25.00 per person with lunch provided.
This session is sponsored by TCT Risk Solutions
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:00 AM - 4:00 PMEastern Time
New Jersey Credit Union League299 Ward StreetHightstown, New Jersey 085208007928861
NJCUL Refund/Cancellation Policy: No shows or cancellations received fewer than five business days prior to event will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations must be in writing and will be accepted via: Email: email@example.com Fax: 609-448-3499
Substitutions are accepted any time prior to the event.
For Additional information, please contact Mary Zelinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-792-8861 x100.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.