This event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact the event planner directly.
Come join us for 7 great nights onboard the beautiful Liberty of the Seas as she whisks you away on an enchanting 7 night Western Med cruise. Enjoy the exotic ports of Provence (Toulon), Nice, Florence, Rome and Naples.
All travel agents participating in this Seminar at Sea, must be Royal Caribbean University of WOW graduates prior to departure. Courses can be accessed on Cruising Power, and will be verified by NACTA & Royal Caribbean. Click HERE to go to Cruising Power website for the course information.
Royal Caribbean is requiring that all Seminar at Sea participants have sold at least two bookings to be eligible to participate in a Seminar at Sea aboard one of their vessels. The booking must be for a client and cannot be for the agent or their immediate family. The bookings will be verified by RCCL prior to the Seminar at Sea.
This is a NACTA Seminar at Sea Plus, we are working with NACTA suppliers on putting together a series of optional FAM programs on this departure.
This Seminar at Sea will be hosted by Jan Shaugnessy, Director of NACTA's Nashville Chapter. Janice entered the travel industry upon her retirement from the Air Force and quickly earned her accreditation as an Associate Cruise Counsellor (ACC), then her Master Cruise Counsellor (MCC). She has also earned the Shamrock Club Ireland Specialist and has traveled to Ireland several times. She has earned several individual cruise lines certifications, and has studied and taken several destination specialist courses. In 2012 Janice earned her certification as a Certified International Tour Manager/Director with the International Guide Academy.
The newly renovated Liberty of the Seas® is packed with all the phenomenal onboard experiences you'd expect from our innovative Freedom class of ships, plus new offerings to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks® Experience. Put on your boogie shoes for hit Broadway musical Saturday Night Fever. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Liberty of the Seas has always been known for – like the FlowRider® surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, and much more.
Rest and Relaxation
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge*
Action and Adventure
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- NEW The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
Kids and Families
- NEW Complimentary DreamWorks® Experience - memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek®, Madagascar®, and Kung Fu Panda®
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- NEW Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- NEW 3D movie theater
- NEW Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment and Shopping
- NEW Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- NEW Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
ASTA members receive NACTA member rates
Member - Double Occupancy $ 559.00
Member - Single Occupancy $ 864.73
Non-Member - Double Occupancy $ 699.00*
Non-Member - Single Occupancy $ 1,009.73*
Guest/Companion $ 699.00
* Includes first year NACTA membership
Please do not contact us about any upgrade requests, as we are assigned inventory by the suppliers. If upgrades are offered, you will be notified. Any requests & correspondence with the cruise lines must go through NACTA, you will be in violation of both Cruise Line & NACTA rules if you contact the cruise line directly about any issue including upgrade requests. Cruise line changes to itinerary, cabin assignment and sailings are not the responsibility of NACTA.
May 19 Barcelona, Spain 6:00PM
May 20 Provence (Toulon), France 8:00AM 6:00PM
May 21 Nice (Villefranche), France 7:00AM 7:00PM (Tender)
May 22 Florence, Italy 7:00AM 7:00PM
May 23 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 7:00AM 7:00PM
May 24 Naples, Italy 7:00AM 7:00PM
May 25 Cruising
May 26 Barcelona, Spain 6:00AM
With NACTA, the price you see is the price you pay. NCF, taxes, fees, prepaid gratuities, wine on selected nights, welcome aboard cocktail party and all seminars are included. A NACTA host, Seminars and cocktail parties require a minimum of 10 cabins booked.