This event has been cancelled. If you have any questions, please contact the event planner directly.
Empowering Writers will provide the “how” for delivering direct instruction in revising and editing. Take the mystery out of grammar, mechanics, and spelling by attending this action-packed training. Come away with so much more than just “skill and drill!”
This workshop is geared for any teacher responsible for teaching editing and revising with a focus on grades 3 & 4.
• Understand the parts of speech and how they are truly the building blocks of language!
• Learn effective strategies for revising run-on sentences, eliminating redundant ideas, and using transition words and phrases!
• Explore hands-on-activities designed to make learning grammar fun!
• Take away powerful test-taking strategies that produce savvy test-takers!
• Simplify spelling to guarantee student SUCCESS!
• Receive classroom sets of student books that address both the readiness and supporting TEKS covered on the STAAR!
• Learn how to plan and pace instruction across the school year.
Click here to view workshop flyer
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Add to Calendar
Four Points - San Antonio Airport8818 Jones Maltsberger Rd.San Antonio, Texas 78216USA
Get Driving Directions