Four full days of research-based learning opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to reaching all learners.
We will be adding new sessions and presenters to the conference in the weeks ahead, so check back often for updates.
Immerse yourself in four full days of research-based learning
opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to reaching all learners.
Presenters Sessions Register
Foster a culture of growth mindset and resilience to enable authentic and meaningful learning.
Build equity and access through culturally responsive practices, enriched learning opportunities, and inclusive approaches.
Employ data-driven decision-making to provide effective feedback to focus and adjust instruction.
Demonstrate flexibility in grouping and delivery of content to drive student outcomes.
Make lasting connections, thrive upon the energy, and build momentum for the new school year with thousands of like-minded educators.
• Foundational DI• Standards-Based Assessment & Grading
Jan Burkins & Kim Yaris
• Literacy• Reading
• Cultural Responsiveness• Equity & Access
• Resilience & Growth Mindset• Under-Resourced Youth
• Social Emotional Learning• Leadership
• Foundational DI• Growth Mindset/Resilience
• Poverty, Equity & Access• Self-Regulation/Social Emotional Learning
• Assessment & InterventionFlexible Grouping
• Management of the DI Classroom• Behavior Management & Discipline
• Data-Driven Instruction• Content-Area DI
Copyright © 2017 Staff Development for Educators