Four full days of research-based learning opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to pre-kindergarten.
We will be adding new sessions and presenters to the conference in the weeks ahead, so check back often for updates.
Immerse yourself in four full days of research-based learning
opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to pre-kindergarten. Plus, get a free T-shirt when you register by May 1, 2017!
Presenters Sessions Register
Build emotional, social, physical, and cognitive readiness for kindergarten across all domains.
Lay the foundation for early literacy and math learning.
Foster student independence, natural curiosity, and sense of wonder in a teacher-facilitated, play-based learning environment.
Develop opportunities for building speaking and listening skills to prepare for future reading, writing, and math experiences.
Make lasting connections, thrive upon the energy, and build momentum for the new school year with thousands of like-minded educators.
• Head Start • PreK Content Areas• Critical Thinking Skills • STEM
• Inspiration & Motivation• Developmentally Appropriate Practice
Clarissa Willis, Ph.D.
• Inclusion • Brain-Based Learning• Autism Spectrum Disorder
Cheryl Smith Turner, Ed.S.
• School Climate• Social Emotional Development• Dual Language Learners
• Conscious Discipline • PreK Content Areas• Management • Early Literacy
• Readiness • STEM• Early Literacy
• Number Sense• Behavior & Classroom Management
• Fine & Gross Motor Skills • Special Needs
• Speaking & Listening Skills• Curiosity & Wonder
• Play-Based Learning• Diversity, Equity & Access
Copyright © 2017 Staff Development for Educators