Four full days of research-based learning opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to kindergarten.
We will be adding new sessions and presenters to the conference in the weeks ahead, so check back often for updates.
Immerse yourself in four full days of research-based learning
opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to kindergarten. Plus, get a free T-shirt when you register by May 1, 2017!
Presenters Sessions Register
Gather techniques for effective classroom, time, and behavior management to maximize instruction and build student independence.
Identify developmentally appropriate practices to build strong foundational skills in reading, writing, and math.
Focus on prevention over intervention through purposeful instruction from the start of the year.
Motivate and engage students through inquiry-based learning in a child-centered environment.
Make lasting connections, thrive upon the energy, and build momentum for the new school year with thousands of like-minded educators.
• Reading Interventions• Math Manipulatives
• Classroom Management• Technology
• Math Centers• Emergent Writing
LeAnna Wolkis Goldstein
• Engagement• Guided Reading
• Guided Instruction• Play-Based Learning
• Behavior Management• Technology
• Guided Reading• Writing • Math
• STEM • CentersIntervention
• Inquiry-Based Learning• Flexible Seating
• Motivation• Engagement
Copyright © 2017 Staff Development for Educators