Four full days of research-based learning opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to first grade.
We will be adding new sessions and presenters to the conference in the weeks ahead, so check back often for updates.
Immerse yourself in four full days of research-based learning
opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to first grade. Plus, get a free T-shirt when you register by May 1, 2017!
Presenters Sessions Register
Strengthen foundational literacy and math skills and extend instructional impact with guided reading, writing, and math.
Develop instructional practices that support prevention over intervention.
Build capacity for rigorous tasks through STEM and
Motivate and engage students with innovative learning opportunities that encourage critical thinking.
Make lasting connections, thrive upon the energy, and build momentum for the new school year with thousands of like-minded educators.
• Management • Poverty• Struggling Learners
Michael Ford, Ph.D.
• Guided Reading• Assessment
• Guided Math• Hands-On Science
• Writing Interventions• Phonics
• Collaborative Learning• Comprehension & Fluency
• Guided Math• Time & Behavior Management
• Small-Group Instruction• Poverty & Intervention
• Collaborative Learning• Classroom Organization
• Interactive Writing• Growth Mindset• STEM
• Brain-Based Teaching• Independent Reading
Copyright © 2017 Staff Development for Educators