Four full days of research-based learning opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to second grade.
We will be adding new sessions and presenters to the conference in the weeks ahead, so check back often for updates.
Immerse yourself in four full days of research-based learning
opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to second grade. Plus, get a free T-shirt when you register by May 1, 2017!
Presenters Sessions Register
Increase fluency and comprehension of complex texts, tasks, and problems.
Focus interventions to support struggling students in reading, writing, and math.
Motivate and engage students with self-directed, project-based learning experiences that encourage higher-order thinking.
Create a classroom culture that values and supports access and equity for each student.
Make lasting connections, thrive upon the energy, and build momentum for the new school year with thousands of like-minded educators.
• Literacy Routines• Comprehension
• Number Sense• Real-World Math
• Differentiation• Critical Thinking
• Technology• Classroom Environment
• Engagement• Time Management
• Time Management• Writing Fluency
• Reading Comprehension• Real-World Math
• Struggling Learners• Small-Group Instruction
• Differentiation• Integrating Technology
• Vocabulary• Flexible Seating
Copyright © 2017 Staff Development for Educators