Four full days of research-based learning opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to teaching math.
We will be adding new sessions and presenters to the conference in the weeks ahead, so check back often for updates.
Immerse yourself in four full days of research-based learning
opportunities with a comprehensive session line-up dedicated to teaching math.
Presenters Sessions Register
Create a community of persistent and flexible mathematical thinkers.
Plan instruction to connect concrete activities to pictorial
images to abstract understanding.
Meet each student at his or her individual skill and math readiness level.
Encourage math awareness across the content areas through project-based learning and real-world experiences.
Make lasting connections, thrive upon the energy, and build momentum for the new school year with thousands of like-minded educators.
• Planning for Success• Inventive Interventions
• Learning Spaces• Math Talk
• Number Sense• Flexible Mathematical Thinkers
• Problem Solving• Math Centers
• Small Group Math Strategies• Math Interventions & Enrichment
• Singapore Math• Motivating/Engaging Reluctant Learners
• Number Sense & Early Numeracy• Math Fluency & Place Value
• Guided Math• Centers & Workstation Activities
• Math Leadership & Teacher Coaching• Fractions, Algebra, Geometry & More
Copyright © 2017 Staff Development for Educators