2013 Sports & Performance Nutrition
Sports & Performance Nutrition
Meet and learn from business leaders from around the world on the current and future business and innovation developments in sport and performance nutrition. This platform will address the industry challenges.
Let's look at the following challenges and opportunities ...
at Retailing level:
- How to better position the category? Towards mainstream consumers looking for "performance"? Where is the growth and in which area: health driven or sport focussed? - Where are growth opportunities, category, consumer or product-wise?- How to manage price differences between off- and online retailing?
- What are the leading category trends and what is the relevance for marketing the category?- Where are the growth markets and opportunities globally, in Europe and in some specific markets like Germany, United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Italy, The Netherlands and in Switzerland? - How will the industry look like in 3-5 years: more consolidation, more mainstream sales, more brand building?What to do now to be well positioned for future growth?
and in the Research arena:- How to make better products with novel ingredients and technologies?- How can the mainstream consumer benefit from research for athletes? What are the next breakthroughs?Which health claims can give an extra boost to the category?- Where will personalisation of nutrition, training and food intake meet or not?
As a delegate you will:
1. Meet the leaders in the industry and learn from their views and opinions: almost 20 hours of insight-sharing: over 30 expert speakers and panelists;2. Learn how 7 retail leaders think about consumer needs, stage of the industry, growth opportunities, threats and challenges; 3. Get expert views on the market size, growth and challenges from 7 business cases by performance and sport nutrition brand owners from Europe and North America; 4. Develop ideas for your market entry strategy & distribution challenges;5. Discover new innovation opportunities from 7 key research & ingredient innovations and development opportunities;6. Shape innovation partnerships with leading research players in the industry;
7. Grow your business & research network. Enjoy over 10 hours of networking time: - Welcome reception in hotel bar
- 4 refreshment breaks in table top area - 2 lunch-on buffets - 1 conference dinner
The 100+ leaders who gathered at 2011 conference, stimulated us again to bridge industry, retail and research and build on the success of the 2011 and 2009 meetings.Leading companies who were delegates at the 2nd Sports & Performance Nutrition 2011 were e.g.:- Retail channels: Holland & Barrett, de Tuinen, Gymgrossisten, The Vitaminstore- Manufacturers: Coca Cola, Mars, Dextro, Maxim, GSK, ON, Powerbar, Atlantic Multipower, Axellus, Nutrisense, Barilla, SiS, Nestle, Pepsico, Lactalis, Glanbia, Uelzena, Adams Food Ingredients, Weider, Bayer, ABC Nutrition- Ingredient companies:Volac, Solae, Roquette, Lonza, Gelita, FrieslandCampina, and many others
"Bringing experts from the industry together, great network" PowerBar
"Practical Business examples, SN-USE examples with athletes, good market development information." Axellus
"Interesting speakers" Barilla
"Learning what is going on with others in the industry, learning new science." Solae
"Great network, international audience and good content of presentations" DSM
"Fantastic insight from presentations and good balance of industry, researchers etc." Volac
"A good mix of people; manufactures, ingredients & sport nutrition" Fonterra
"Great content and fantastic network" Leeds Metropolitan University
"Lots of good presentations and excellent networking" SiS
"Interesting spectrum of topics, friendly atmosphere, good networking" Dextro Energy
"Agenda was very good" Denomega
"Good balanced mixture of marketing & science data" Novozymes
"Nice opportunities to meet interesting people and a lot of information during 2 days" Aminolabs
"Good division on the three subjects." NutriFood
"Good possibilities for networking and a lot of information within 2 days." Eurofood Belgium
Target GroupsThis conference is designed for senior managers active in or interested in gaining entry to the sports & performance nutrition market, including professionals involved with:
- Category management- Marketing, sales & brand management- Business management- New product development- Research & development- Food engineeringFood and retail industries that can benefit from this conference include:
- Retail- Brand owners, private label manufacturers, including manufacturers active in the sports, health food sector, beverages, dairy, confectionery, bars, bread, and convenience industries - Ingredient manufacturers - Food Processing and packaging manufacturers
We are in the process of building the programme. Please contact us when you want to be an active partner in building the programme as a speaker or in a different way as a partner. Reach out to Jimi Lovon, Project Manager at Bridge2Food, by email or phone: +31 30 225 2060.
Thursday, 4 October, 2012 - Friday, 19 October, 2012 8:45 AM - 4:00 PMCentral Europe Time
Hotel Meliá DüsseldorfInselstraße 2Düsseldorf 40479Germany+49 211 52284 2405
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.