This session will equip charter school leaders and board members to design and implement curricula and strategic plans that enhance teaching and learning in direct alignment with a school's charter contract. The proper leadership culture at your charter school over instructional programs will promote the success of all students by advocating, nurturing, and sustaining a charter school district culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
Participants will be guided through learning and group discussions that will empower them to:
- implement core curriculum design and delivery systems to ensure instructional continuity and instructional integrity across the charter school district;
- facilitate the implementation of sound, research-based theories and techniques of classroom management, student discipline, and school safety to ensure a school district environment conducive to learning; and
- analyze and deploy available instructional resources in the most effective and equitable manner to enhance student learning.
Target Audience: Superintendents/CEOs, Board Members, Executive and Central Administrative Officers
Preferred Conference Hotel:
Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr
300 West Nolana Loop
- Special TCSA rates starting at $84.00 USD/Night!
- Free shuttle to airport and training location
- Free hot breakfast and Wi-fi
- Sign Up yourself of your group HERE.
If you want additional options, download a list of area hotels !Hotel List
For Information on Fees and FAQs - Use the Navigation Menu on the Right Hand Side of This Page Next to the Title.