Teachers and leaders will explore an Integrating Design Process across disciplines for Project Based Learning:
- Incorporate the STEM Design Process into your PBL lessons of all disciplines to help students master the 21st Century Skills
- Learning specific strategies from industry that deepen student learning and produce better project experiences
- Experience hands-on activities and collaboration with other STEM educators in the T-STEM Network
- Afternoon sessions include a choice of STEM lab tours and research lectures, facilitated planning and networking time, or a session on successful student portfolios.
- $25 for registrants who are not associated with a TEA designated T-STEM academy.
- Free for those associated with a TEA designated T-STEM academy.