Celebrate the Region's Stellar Seed-Stage Startups
AOL FISHBOWL LABS
Registration is now OPEN
Limited Tickets Available - "Day Of" Rates in Effect
Please register online before traveling to AOL to ensure space is available.
June 18, 2014
1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
TechBUZZ Summer 2014
Hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA) three times per year, TechBUZZ is the region's premier event where early-stage entrepreneurs and active investors come together to see the best and brightest, to connect with one another, and to celebrate the strength of the startup scene in the Mid-Atlantic.
TechBUZZ shines the spotlight on the region's hottest up-and-coming early and seed stage technology companies selected from a competitive pool of soon-to-be-stars and will showcase the diverse perspectives of an experienced cross-section of active VCs and Corporate Tech Investors.
The TechBUZZ Investor Feedback Panels will offer valuable insights in response to the TechBUZZ Presenting Company Pitches, with a focus on all the company builders in attendance. Super-star TechBUZZ alumni return to the stage to share their stories as CEO Keynotes: Blake Hall, ID.me and James Quigley, Canvas. Whether on stage or in the audience, the TechBUZZ program is designed to be informative, inspiring and thought-provoking. Join us!
The 20 TechBUZZ Companies are:
The Game Plan: A Half Day Action-Packed Program & Top Shelf Networking Reception
- 1:00 - 2:00 TechBUZZ Company Demo Tables, Registration & Networking
- 2:00 - 5:30 Company Pitches, Investor Feedback, CEO Keynotes
- 5:30 - 7:30 Networking Reception
Who Should Attend?
- Company builders, innovators and entrepreneurs
- Corporate Tech firms tracking the latest innovation
- Future entrepreneurs developing their game-changing ideas
- Angel & VC investors looking for the next big thing or tracking industry trends
- And, everyone committed to celebrating and supporting the growth of entrepreneurship and technology innovation in the Mid-Atlantic!
Click Here to Learn More!
44900 Prentice Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
- CXO & Entrepreneur Rate: $95.00
MAVA Member Discounted Rates:
- CXO Members (Company Innovators & CEO Connect): Complimentary with Member Code
- Investor Members: Complimentary Registration included with Annual Membership Package
- Alternative Capital Members: $125.00
- Associate, Corporate Tech & Affiliate Members: $125.00
- Investors, Advisors, Corp Technology, Financial & Professional Services, Govt/NonProfit: $195.00
- Full-time Students (Limited Spaces Available, Enrollment Verification Required): $50.00