DR PATRICK MICHEELS
General Practitioner, with aesthetic orientation
- Doctor of Medicine, surgery and childbirth, U.C.L. Belgium 1981
- Specialist in General Medicine, approved in 1983
- Federal diploma of Medicine, Geneva 1994
- Certificate of the College Aesthetic Main Road of Medicine-Paris-France 1997
- Recognition of Belgian aggregation by the F.M.H 2002
- Diploma Academy-University of Paris V- France- « the Injectable Fillers for wrinkles treatment in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery » 2004
- Diploma Academy-University of Poitiers-France- “laser in dermatology, angiology and repairer surgery” 2005
University formation post :
- Certificate of competence in electrocardiography obtained on July 12, 1982
- Approval in General Medicine obtained on December 6, 1983
- Continuation of and training course further training course continues for general practitioner, both in Brussels and in Geneva
- Formation of mesotherapy by the Doctor Ravily in Paris in 1988, 1989 and 1990
- Graduate Aesthetic Doctor by the National college of the Aesthetic Medicine in Paris-France, September 1997
- Formation in Aesthetic Medicine in Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, Geneva, Los Angeles, Miami, San Diego, San Francisco, Brussels, Italy
- Training course of medicine of voyage, to Honk-Kong, Professor Lasserre
- Certificate in Competence of Final Electric Depilation – Geneva 1992
- Training in Medicine of the Sport
- Recognition as a Master of training course for the National College of Aesthetic Medicine since 2001
- Expert in protection against radiation, July 2002
- Certificate of aptitude to make examinations with ionizing radiations, August 2002
- Certificate of technical aptitude qualitative for the examinations of radiology for strong amounts, September 2002
- Certificate of technical aptitude of the laboratory of the expert, October 2002
- Certificate of technical aptitude of therapy with the L.A.S.E.R. October 2002
- Formation of competence in obesity, Geneva 2003-2004
- Universitary Diploma of “Injectable Fillers for wrinkles in Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery”- Paris V- France-2004
- Universitary Diploma of “laser in Dermatology, angeiology and Plastic Surgery”_ Poitiers- France – 2005
- Chargé de cours at the Antéis InjectNow Academy since September 2007
- Member of the Belgian Society of Medicine Aesthetic.
- Member of the Swiss Society of Medicine Aesthetic till 2006
- Founder member of the Swiss Association of Electrolystes.
- Member of the Swiss Society of Medicine of the Sport till 2008.
- Member of the National Trade Union of the Aesthetic Doctors – France
- Member of the French Association of Medicine Aesthetic.
- Member of the Swiss Society of Mesotherapy ( Vice-President )
- Honnor Member of the Moroccan Society of Medicine Aesthetic since 2001
- Scientific Consultant Doctor and trainer for : Antéis S.A.
Author of many papers in French, English and German about botulinum toxin, collagen and hyaluronic acid gels for winkles.
In Dermatologic Surgery
- 2001 ; 27 : 185-191 : « Human anti-hyaluronic acid antibodies :Is it possible ? »
- 2011 ;37 :1-7 : “Comparative histology of intradermal implantation of mono and biphasic hyaluronic acid fillers” co-auteur avec T. Flynn, A. Bezzola, D. Sarazin , C.Terrani.
- 2011 : Hyaluronan and the ‘mushroom’ technique: an assessment of hyaluronan injections into the glans”. Co-auteurs: St Saint Hillier, E. Pujos, B. Elias
- 2012: “Superficial dermal injection of hyaluronic acid soft tissue fillers: Comparative ultrasound study”, co-auteurs: Pr T.C.Flynn, St. Besse, D.Sarazin, Y.Elbaz.
Speaker in many international congresses, since 1990.
- 2011 : International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Beijing-China
- French Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Paris-France
- WAAC, Monaco-Principauté of Monaco