The cost of this training is $850 per person.
To register, please click the register button and follow the prompts.
If you are registering on behalf of someone else and you would like to receive a copy of all correspondence, then please be sure to select the box that says "I am registering on behalf of this person."
You can easily register a group. You will start with the first person and when you get to the 3rd step (Summary) there is an option to "add person." You will then add each person that will be attending and it will give the total at the end that you can pay with credit card or purchase order.
Purchase orders should be either emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 678-651-2121. Purchase orders must have the order number and list of attendees referenced to ensure proper billing.
To date, over 35,000 educators have attended our training sessions to learn ways to help all learners find success. Ron Clark, Kim Bearden, and the rest of the RCA staff look forward to you joining us as we work to transform education! We have a lively experience in store for you!
In addition to the classroom observations and experiences with the RCA staff and students, educators will also attend several workshops that include topics such as:
• Strategies for effective classroom discipline
• Integrating music into the classroom
• Increasing student engagement through higher order questioning
• Teaching creatively while achieving high standardized tests
• Implementing games that promote student engagement
• Promoting academic rigor while meeting the needs of all learners
• Creating a climate and culture that promotes student success
February 2, 2017 - February 3, 2017 8:30 AM - 4:30 PMEastern Time
The Ron Clark Academy228 Margaret StreetAtlanta, GA 30315USA678-651-2199
The Ron Clark Academy
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.