Now in its fourth year the summit is widely recognized as the top business-led event of its kind in the region: focussing on open debate and discussion about how to develop long-term tri-sector relationships which both meet business needs and drive social economic and environmental advance.
This year the summit focuses on the vital role corporate innovation, new technology and disruptive industries can play in addressing social, economic and environmental need. Whether they are introducing a new product stream, working to remove harmful engine emissions, developing e-health initiatives or embracing new and disruptive technologies, corporations are seeking to meet society’s broad range of needs in a sustainable and profitable way.
Delegates will learn from those who are at the cutting-edge of innovation in corporate partnership, and breakout workshops will drill down on the critical barriers and opportunities confronting business, government and the not-for-profit sector.Sessions take place in interactive plenary sessions and in "innovation stations" where best practice is explored and arguments tested.
• New Ways To Travel: Uber’s Asian Innovation Strategy
Warren Tseng, General Manager, Uber in Singapore
• Doing Good by Doing Well: The Business Case for Shared Value
Penny Burtt, VP, Government Affairs Asia Pacific, VISA
• Dr Matt Peloso, Founder and CEO, Sun Electric
• Clair Deevy, Head of Economic Growth Initiatives, APAC, Facebook
• Caroline Whatley, Head, Corporate Engagement Centre, Save the Children
• Daiana Beitler, Regional Director, Asia, Microsoft Philanthropies
• Deevya Desai, Regional Policy and Research Manager, GrabTaxi
• Aruna Bhinge, Head of Food Security Agenda, Syngenta APAC
• Rachel Catanach, President, & Senior Partner, Greater China, FleishmanHillard
• Brice Richard, Director - Smart City & Business Development, Samsung SDS, Asia Pacific
• Ada Wong, Head of Public Affairs and Communications, Asia, FrieslandCampina
• Jeff Paine, Managing Director, PS-engage
• Caroline McLaughlin, Head of Partnerships, AVPN
• Shweta Shukla, Director Communications & Government Affairs - Asia Pacific, Kimberly-Clark
• Raymond Francis, Director of Communications Asia Pacific, GSK
• Christy Davis, Regional Director for Partnerships Development, World Vision
• Kelvin Cheung, COO, The Good Lab, Hong Kong
• Joseph Scaria, Director for Resource Development, Asia-Pacific, Habitat for Humanity
• Prasoon Kumar, Founder and CEO, billionBRICKS
• Gregory Skowronski, Director for Housing Microfinance and Market Development, Asia-Pacific, Habitat for Humanity
• Duke Malan, Vice President, FleishmanHillard Hong Kong
• Stav Zotalis, Country Director, CARE Myanmar
• Paul Buckley, Field Operations Coordinator at UNIAP, UNDP
• Angela Ng, Director of Strategic Planning and Finance, Shujog and IIX
• Matt Kovac, Executive Director, Food Industry Asia
• Steve Okun, Director of Public Affairs, KKR
• Jenny Costelloe, Director of Country Partnerships, Grow Asia
• Sriven Nadu, Director of Strategic Planning, Singapore Management University
• Tim Bishop, Head of Partnerships, CARE International
• Hans Vriens, Founder and Managing Partner, Vriens and Partners
• Lynn Spreadbury, Asia Partnerships Manager, Action Aid International
• Kate Hayes, Corporate Affairs Manager, Syngenta
• Thomas Milburn, Senior Consultant, Corporate Citizenship
• Citizenship and partnership professionals from MNCs and Asian domestic corporations.
• Middle and senior ranking corporate affairs and communications professionals.
• External engagement managers from NGOs and not-for-profits.
• Government relations and external affairs directors and managers.
• Public policy professionals and civil servants.
• Private sector engagement and innovation directors from government and multilateral agencies.
• CSR professionals engaged in PPP and Creating Shared Value.
• Senior and middle-tier managers from charities and trade/industry groups.
Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Add to Calendar
The Fullerton Hotel1 Fullerton Square 049178Singapore
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.