The Basic Bio Technician Course 3-Day Class Forensic Restoration, Crime & Trauma Scene Cleanup
November 30-December 2, 2016 | 8:00am - 5:00pm | Cost: $1,175
Certification Test Fee: $150 Payable to ABRA- American Bio Recovery Association
Instructor: Bob O'Connor
Location: Aramsco/ Interlink Supply of NJ Corporate | 1480 Grandview Ave | Paulsboro, New Jersey | 08066
Certified Forensic Restoration Technologist with OSHA 10 hour certification included
The Original Basic Bio Technician Course
Learn all you need to know about Forensic Restoration (also known as Crime & Trauma Scene Cleanup, bio cleaning or bio recovery). This course was developed by field experts, with over twenty years of experience, to provide you with the safest, most efficient “Best Practices” format known to the industry. With a complete explanation of ALL government standards & required regulations this “Hands-on” course will allow us to bring you the latest techniques and cutting edge technology for this industry.
As you’re making plans for the New Year 2016, expansion should be in your thoughts. As they say, “If you’re not growing, your dying,” and adding another service to your offer is a great way to make things happen toward growing your business. When you consider adding a new offer to your business, this is one that can be lucrative with high profits.
Intro to Microbiology
Intro to Disease and Defense
Orientation to Bloodborne Pathogens
Protecting Yourself on the Job
Intro to HAZCOM & SDS
Confined Space Operations
Lockout – Tagout procedures
Other regulated Hazards
Bio Recovery Equipment and Supplies
Specialty Equipment & its use
Chemicals of Bio Recovery
Containment of sharps and waste, medicine found on the worksite
Bio Hazard Cleanup
Decomposition and its odors
Transport of waste
Dealing with Family & Survivors
Dealing with psychological stressors
Legal Issues & Documentation
Photographing the Scene
Tricks of the Trade
Eight Reasons Why this Course is so Valuable to You
1. This course allows you to expand into a highly profitable industry-niche. As an add-on service your net profits will reach into the high 70 percentile range.
2. Through attending this course you and your staff will be far more confident in performing this work and your company will meet all the qualifications for training.
3. You will increase your total comprehension of all the pertinent Federal, State and Local regulations.
4. Through our Hands-on displays where the student works in real-time with bovine blood and swine tissue you will learn the first-hand techniques and skill-sets required to perform in the field.
5. You will earn 2 IICRC continuing education credits for the technologist course and fulfilling your obligations to maintain your IICRC certifications.
6. By successfully completing the certification test. You will be issued a four year Certification Certificate.
7. If your company performs or refers build-back services your company will reap the benefit of added revenues by being a one-stop shop.
8. Also included in this course is your OSHA 10 hour certification.
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - Friday, December 2, 2016 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Aramsco/ Interlink Supply | NJ Corporate Office1480 Grandview AvenuePaulsboro, New Jersey 08066USA800-767-6933 Corporate Number
35 (30 remaining)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.