The Final Rule: SOM Changes
From an Operator’s Perspective
New Requirements of Participation/ New & Revised F-Tags
This enlightening presentation will outline the new and revised sections of the Requirements of Participation for skilled nursing facilities. You won’t want to miss this informational program that outlines the biggest revision and update in over 15 years, effective September 2016! In this session, an in-depth review of the RoP , interpretive guidance and survey process changes will be discussed. There are key areas for system updates to include:
· Resident Rights (§ 483.10)
· Resident Assessments (§ 483.20)
· Comprehensive Person-Centered Care Planning (§ 483.21)
· Quality of Care and Quality of Life (§ 483.25)
· Infection Prevention and Control (§ 483.80)
· Facility Assessment
· QAPI (§ 483.75)
· Transitions of Care (§ 483.15)
· Compliance and Ethics Program (§ 483.85)
· As well as the individual interdisciplinary service components.
This informational session will address key changes and operational strategies on how to prioritize these changes and put excellent processes in place for both quality and compliance.
1. Recognize the key changes in the new Requirements of Participation for skilled nursing facilities.
2. Describe the interpretive guidance and survey process changes that will directly impact your operations.
3. Describe 3 key strategies for QAPI in facility systems.
4. Summarize 3 key leadership implementation strategies for operational success.
Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Amherst House7251 Eden Brook DriveColumbia, Maryland 21046410-381-9600
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.