Click Here to Download the Agenda at a Glance
This is an "Invitation Only" event exclusively for Past President's of Region 5. Details to follow.
Graciously sponsored by AppRev
Region 5 Presents the Ultimate Networking Event!
You won’t know which attendees you’ll be dining with until an hour prior to dinner time. Join the fun and sign up today. Limited seats available!
1. You will be charged $30 that is applied towards your dinner. If registration is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and not charged unless a space opens up.
2. A reminder will be sent by February 28th to confirm your attendance. If you will not be able to attend, please tell us ASAP.
3. Participants will meet at the hotel at 7:00 pm and take a short walk or cab to their restaurant.
4. Each group will include 8 “strangers”, with no two individuals from the same company and at least one individual from a provider in each group. Each group will be assigned a different restaurant.
5. Each participant is responsible for the cost of their own meal over the $30 (including beverages, tax, gratuities and cab fare, if applicable). Dinner prices range from $15-35+.
DO be a Stranger! Sign Up Today!
Join your fellow HFMA Region 5 Dixie attendees for a haunted ghost tour of Savannah - if you dare. Meet us in Lafayette Square no later than 9:45pm after Dinner with Strangers. All are welcome. Please sign-up so we can get a headcount.
Join your HFMA Region 5 Institute attendees for an early morning 5k run.
There is no registration fee for the run but we do ask that you indicate your plan to run so we have an accurate count to ensure the water station is sufficiently stocked. Please also include your t-shirt and shoe sizes for a participation souvenir. Check out our Networking page for more information.
As the market environment continues to evolve across the Southeastern States and at a federal level, there has been and continues to be a great deal of reimbursement and care delivery model” innovation and experimentation. The common goal across virtually all of these innovation models is to redesign and transform clinical care and payment models to develop, capture and deliver value to 3rd party payers and consumers. While many hospitals, physicians and other provider organizations have determined that they will need to become a value-based enterprise, there is no singular roadmap or guide for where to start the journey or a clear picture of what the final destination looks like from an operating, a clinical care or a payment model perspective.
Navigant’s point of view is that the “future state” value-based enterprise model will be one which represents an integrated payment/care delivery model that holds providers accountable for the total cost of care and patient outcomes. How provider organizations transition their organization’s revenue model to a risk sharing payment model while managing all associated financial, operational and competitive risks... is the focus of today’s presentation.
Please join us for live entertainment, dinner and dancing! Get dressed in your best vintage, nautical attire. You won't want to miss it!
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.