CE Hours: 3 Lecture
Speaker: Anubha Sacheti, DMD, Massachusetts state leader, Dental Head Start Program and maintains a private practice in Auburn
Recent guideline changes encourage children to be seen by the dentist prior to age one for their first dental exam. It's all about preventistry! Learn from a practicing pediatric dentist how to get over the hurdles of the age-one visit.
- Understand how to minimize the in-office crying
- Discover how to best schedule these patients
- Learn what's in the armamentarium for the age-one visit
- Discuss when to refer to a specialist
- Understand if it is a billable exam/prophy/fluoride
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Hygienist, Assistant
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.