ALM, publisher of The American Lawyer, The Recorder, Corporate Counsel, and The Asian Lawyer is pleased to present The U.S. - China Legal Summit - San Francisco, to be held October 9, 2014, in San Francisco.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY FOR IN-HOUSE COUNSEL AND CORPORATE EXECUTIVES!
A range of legal challenges and cross-border nuances are faced by in-house counsel at U.S. companies who are involved in M&A and general business in China. This event will present best practices for companies seeking to make the most of Sino-American commerce while minimizing risk and meeting compliance requirements.
TOPICS UNDER DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- Navigating Your Approach to Legal Essentials and Relationships in China
- Top Strategies for Intellectual Property in China
- Anticipating, Preparing for and Navigating Arbitration & Litigation in China
- Managing FCPA Investigations in China
- Emerging Trends in Cross Border Litigation
- Keynote I: Intellectual Property Developments in China
- Keynote II: How to Respond to & Manage Antitrust Investigations in China in Matters Involving IP