The goal of this conference is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss and share the latest innovations in utilising IoT technology and data to elevate the culture and future of smart cities. We aim to focus on strategies behind making a true smart city using technologies based on need instead of want. Bringing together the Internet of Cities ecosystem, this summit is an opportunity to maximise knowledge, network, and walk away with new insights.
Welcome to Amsterdam-the European Capital of Innovation for 2016 and a cultural and innovation hub. At this summit you will understand the impact IoT has on Smart Cities and how the areas we live in are quickly and effectively changing. Unleashing Innovation in Smart City and IoT brings in 85% corporate and city leaders and only 15% solution providers to ensure problem solving and create a discussion. We aim to bridge the gap between information inequalities within the IoT ecosytem.
· A chance to meet European city leaders and technology professionals
· Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
· Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
· Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
· Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
· Discussion groups – industry specific round table discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
· Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
· Networking Drinks Reception
We are in the midst of cities and homes, utilizing and transforming to a more connected technological landscape. Presenting emerging technologies and IoT solutions under the promise of smarter cities will help to create dialogue amng professionals to be in forefront of innovations in this field.
· Delivering affordable services and solutions that fit.
· Focusing on technologies on need basis versus want.
· Adding value to tech to increase the adoption rate.
· Collaboration as tool to the future .
· Assessing and reducing security concerns in a smart city.
· Using an open platform system to increase usability.
· Collaboration between citizens and the city.
· Selecting the best platform for your city.
· Ensuring a smooth customer journey and experience.
With over 100 like-minded strategy leaders joining us in Amsterdam for this event there will be many opportunities for both structured and informal networking. Bringing together experienced and future innovation leaders, we are proud to be developing this event together with bold, forward-thinking companies and speakers who are as excited as we are about groundbreaking approaches to innovation.
Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - Friday, 31 March, 2017 08:15 - 18:00Central Europe Time
De Rode HoedKeizersgracht 102Amsterdam 1015 CVNetherlands
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.