The goal of this conference is to bring together cross-industry leaders to focus and develop innovation practices and discuss strategies relating to creating and utilizing a seamless omnichannel platform. With the technological transformation of marketing activities, multi-channel content, and the role of data, a summit directly focused on omnichannel in all industries is necessary.
Unleashing Omnichannel Excellence Summit 2017 Special Features
Not only is the face of ecommerce changing, but job titles are transforming to reflect the effects and importance of an omnichannel platform. Today, more than ever there is an emphasis on the customer journey and making this journey as seamless as possible. With digital transformation taking place across industries, consumers are taking advantage of the omnichannel experience and companies must react to reflect consumer wants and purchasing patterns. To keep up with the times, companies must employ a positive omnichannel experience which accurately reflects the customer journey from inception to execution.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
· A chance to meet European omnichannel leaders – from all industries
· Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
· Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
· Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of old and new projects
· Networking and interactive sessions – learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break-out and networking sessions
· Discussion groups – industry specific round table discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
· Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results
· Networking Drinks Reception
Who will you meet?
Why a Conference Now?
A lot of companies are in the process of adapting to an omnichannel platform and engaging the consumer in innovative ways. The current conferences on the market are fit for retail professionals only and give little insight into a multi-industry omnichannel strategy.
Points of Discussion
· Identifying your customer: Using data and consumer insights to build a seamless cross channel service.
· Using consumer data to market the right solutions and ensure a positive customer experience.
· Integrating television in your omnichannel strategy; expanding across unmarked territories.
· Consideration to Conversion: The role of the CMO in your omnichannel strategy.
· Using Tech & Automation to increase marketing visibility and transform ads on a cross channel experience.
· Omnichannel & retail: an ever growing partnership.
· The Right Stuff: Ensuring information from vendor to retailer to marketer is uniform and communicating across channels.
· Customer Connection: Using brand recognition and brand loyalty to engage the customer across digital channels.
Opportunities for Networking
With over 100 likeminded strategy leaders joining us in Amsterdam for this event there will be many opportunities for both structured and informal networking. Bringing together experienced and future innovation leaders, we are proud to be developing this event together with bold, forward-thinking companies and speakers who are as excited as we are about groundbreaking approaches to innovation.
Monday, 6 March, 2017 - Tuesday, 7 March, 2017 08:15 - 18:00Central Europe Time
De Rode HoedKeizersgracht 102Amsterdam 1015 CVNetherlands
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.