The theme of the 13th annual conference is "Warranty And Service Contract Management To Drive Competitive Advantage In A Challenging Global Economic Environment" which addresses how effective warranty and service contract management has enabled companies to develop their competitive edge, manage risk and increase cost savings, innovate and grow.
The WCM 2017 event offers a broad range of presentations with attendees able to choose from 3 parallel tracks with over 60 speakers spread over 20 separate sessions.
The opening Keynote Address will be presented by Jim Mostofi, President of AIG Warranty, presenting his paper on “The Revolutionary Impact Of Driverless Cars And Connected Vehicles On Warranty Management, Service Contract and Insurance Industries”. A second Keynote Presentation will follow presented by Bruce Williams, Vice President and Business Line Leader of Pegasystems, presenting his paper on "The Role Of Technology In Warranty, Service Delivery And Meeting Customers' Expectations".
This year, FIVE panels of distinguished Warranty and Service Contract Professionals and Business Executives will discuss a variety of topical issues including:
• Strategies To Find Vendors And Support Long Term Relationships
• Strategies To Enable A Healthy Warranty And Extended Warranty Operation
• 2016-2017 Extended Warranty National Regulatory Update And Case Law Review
• Proactive Analytics To Minimize Warranty Risk And Improve Customer Satisfaction
• How To Drive Competitive Advantage In A Challenging Global Economic Environment
In addition, there are SIX pre-conference Workshops available on Tuesday, March 7th as follows:
9:00am – 12:00 noon:
• Product Pricing And Development 101 – Hosted by EFG COMPANIES, INC.
• Transforming Warranty Management Into Improved Customer Satisfaction And Revenue Generation - Hosted by STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH
• Limited Warranty And ESP Program Warranty Analytics: How To Unleash New Profitability And Customer Loyalty - Hosted by AFTER, INC
2:00pm – 5:00pm:
• Product Pricing: Data Analytics - Hosted by EFG COMPANIES, INC.
• Warranty Claims Handling 101 – Hosted by BOWMAN AND BROOKE, LLP
• Service Revenue Maximization: Key Strategies For Increasing Extended Warranty Attachment And Renewal Rates - Hosted by BLUMBERG ADVISORY GROUP, INC. & GIUNTINI & COMPANY
The conference admission includes conference materials, fully catered breakfasts, lunches and networking events with the WCM reception and cocktail evenings recognized as the most popular and widely attended annual social event for warranty professionals. Come join us at the WCM Conference® to meet and learn from your peers.
CLICK HERE FOR Conference Program Summary
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - Thursday, March 9, 2017 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMPacific Time
Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort10000 N. Oracle RoadTucson, Arizona 85704USA(+1) 520-544-5000
Share the details of WCM 2017 with your colleagues and business associates and receive an Amazon.com Gift Certificate value of $100 for every new attendee who registers quoting your name and email address.*
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.