This webcast is a pre-recorded video presentation. Registration is required. Once completed, you will be emailed access details for the webcast.
This webcast will focus on:
- The field of Residence & Citizenship Planning
- The concept of ‘Global Citizens’
- An update on citizenship planning in Malta
- An update on residency trends and requirements in the UK
- An update on Portugal’s residence program and the clients it caters to
- Henley & Partners role advising government’s seeking to implement and update citizenship and residency programs
- Useful Global Residence and Citizenship industry events
Chris Kalin TEP — Group Chairman of Henley & Partners
Chris Kalin TEP is an internationally renowned immigration and citizenship law specialist based in Henley & Partners’ office in Zurich. Chris frequently provides guidance to governments on establishing residence and citizenship programs and attracting overseas investors. He is the author of The Global Residence and Citizenship Handbook editor and one of the co-authors of the Switzerland Business & Investment Handbook as well as numerous other publications. Chris has been a STEP Member for over ten years.
Hakan Cortelek — Managing Partner
Hakan Cortelek is an immigration and citizenship planning specialist and Managing Partner of Henley & Partners in London. Following his extensive private banking experience in the UK and Canada, he established a thriving, international investor immigration practice. He has shared his knowledge in consultations with the UK Home Office as well as Canadian Immigration authorities. Hakan also frequently advises clients in Russia, Turkey, the Middle East, and China.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.