The Changing Demographics and Experience of Women in Agribusiness
The First Comprehensive Study of Women in Agribusiness
To order your copy of the study, click here.
Three-Pronged Approach Sets Report above the Rest
Like women’s contributions, this report is unique. Not only does it include the demographics of women in agribusiness, but the report also has the survey findings from women currently in agribusiness as well as a review of companies’ current gender-inclusion programs so you will know what works and what does not and can create your program with the benefit of others’ experiences. HighQuest Partners, LLC has completed the first ever in-depth study to understand the current representation of women in agribusiness, their experience in the sector and the most effective strategies for recruiting, retaining and enabling women to thrive and advance within agribusiness companies.
With over 175 companies participating in a series of surveys and interviews, the first ever WIA report will provide a comprehensive perspective from both women and companies across the value chain. Over 80 companies have provided in-depth data about their demographics and involvement by women in their organizations, functional areas, and seniority levels. Over 400 women have shared their personal opinions toward the challenges and accomplishments of this industry. Your company will be able to use the exclusive information in this report to benchmark your female representation and diversity programs against other agribusiness companies. In addition, the study will provide companies who wish to create or further develop gender-inclusion programs with a tool to better understand the challenges and successes of this process.
- Maximize talent
- This report will help you adjust your gender inclusion program or help you create one that will benefit your company.
- Improved financial performance under female leadership
- Just watch your bottom line improve as a result of the insights you gain from this report when you enact them in your workplace.
- Unique contributions women bring to workplace
- Women bring characteristics and attitudes to the workplace that will make your company flourish and become one that attracts great talent.
- Representation of women in agribusiness by race and ethnic background
- Programs available to increase women’s representation
- How women’s attitudes and experiences influence program viability
- Keys to successful gender-inclusion program management
Prices and Options
Order the Report: “The Changing Demographics and Experience of Women in Agribusiness”: $7,500 Should your firm wish to be identified as a sponsor of the “Changing Demographics and Experience of Women in Agribusiness”, please contact Belinda Harter, 978-887-8800 x133 about available options.
If your company is interested in other services related to this report, such as a live or web-based presentation, please contact Sarah Day Levesque at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.244.9544 x 104.