Early Bird Registration
|Take advantage of our early bird registration and save over $100 on the price of admission. |
Early Bird Deadline:
The Industry is Under Pressure!
World Oil HPHT Drilling and Completions Conference 2013 to focus on pressure.
Gulf Publishing Company invites you to attend the 2013 World Oil
High-Pressure, High-Temperature Drilling and Completions Conference, to be held September 26–27 in Houston, Texas, at the Norris Conference Centers-CityCentre. The 2013 event will feature a high-level, two-day technical program devoted to knowledge sharing and best practices in high pressure, high temperature drilling. Topics slated for discussion this year include: operator responsibility; materials and materials testing; equipment design, development and implementation; subsea technology; MDP applications under HPHT conditions; real-time production monitoring; case histories; and more.
The HPHT Drilling and Completions Conference offers both a local and global perspective providing you with the latest information on:
- International HPHT operations from South America, Asia and more
- The industry-wide impact of regulatory changes on operations and policy
- Effective solutions for pressure and temperature challenges specific to HPHT settings
- Technological advancements and best practices for improved HPHT drilling, completions and production
- Lessons learned by professionals on active operator and service company projects
For more information about this conference, please contact Melissa Smith, Events Director, Gulf Publishing Company at +1 (713) 520-4475 or email@example.com.
| ||HPHT 2013 AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS|| |
The preliminary agenda will be available soon. Program highlights include:
| ||TRACK 1 DRILLING|| ||TRACK 2 COMPLETIONS|| |
- The Future of Well Control for Deepwater HPHT Drilling Christian Leuchtenberg, Managed Pressure Operations, PTE LTD
- CASE STUDY: High Solid Content- High density- Engineered Particle Size Distribution Slurry Allows for Successful Cementation of HPHT Well Crossing Fault, in Gulf of Mexico Degaul Nana, Schlumberger
- CASE STUDY: Full Scale MPD and Closed Loop Implementation Approach to Well Construction in a Previously Undrillable Field Stephen O’Shea, Weatherford
- CASE STUDY: Geophysical/Geological Applications Used to Address HPHT Drilling Hazards Pre-drill and Post-drill, Case Study: Jaguar-1 Well, Offshore Guyana Allan Kean, Repsol
- CASE STUDY: Integrating DPR with Real Time Monitoring System for Digital Field Application: Key Enablers for Strategic Production Optimization of Wells Producing from Deep HP-HT Sour Carbonates in North Kuwait Bhavadip Navinchandra Vaidya, Kuwait Oil Company
- Qualification of T&C Riser Connections with Metal to Metal Seals and Sour Service Compliance for the HPHT Environment Mike Tricarico, V&M USA Corp
- Ultra High Pressure Facturing in KS Area Xuefang Yuan, Tarim Oilfield Company of CNPC
- The Use of Nanotechnolgy in the Development of a Distributed Fibre-optic Temperature Sensor for Subsea Applications Gary McDowell, School of Engineering & Built Environment, Glasgow Caledonian University