CE Hours: 3 Workshop
Ellen Gambardella, CDA, MEd, former director, dental assisting, Minuteman Career and Technical Training School and has been appointed by the Department of Education to develop dental assisting teacher licensing examinations for Massachusetts
Kelly Hartman, MEd, certified CPR/AED/first aid instructor, trained BLS instructor
Enhance your skills in impression taking, obtaining bite registrations, radiographic technique, mixing cements, maintaining equipment, preventing fraud, marketing, infection control protocols, communication skills and much more. A segment covers emergency situations and how to respond to them effectively. Improve satisfaction in the workplace, increase office productivity and turn ordinary into extraordinary with the successful strategies presented throughout this course.
- Learn procedures that will increase office productivity
- Discover techniques that will cut your supply costs substantially
- Avoid retakes and wasting time when taking impressions and x-rays
- Find out what you can do to prevent fraud
- Maximize your infection control protocol.
- Respond to emergencies quickly and effectively
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Hygienist
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.