Are you a techie who enjoys pub crawls? Are you curious who your neighboring tech companies are? Want to network, enjoy good food and drinks, and potentially win some cool prizes?
Then get your walking shoes and business cards ready because you won’t want to miss WTIA’s Waterfront Tech Crawl on May 9th!
Here’s how it works:
This event is designed to be interactive and fun! We start by meeting at one location, spend an hour doing activities the hosts provide, and crawl as a group to the next location.
Check out the companies and agenda by clicking on the tabs to the left.
LIMITED SPACE! SIGN UP TODAY! Only $5 to attend (cost of awesome t-shirt - see below)! *To attend, you must work for a technology company and have a technology function to your role.
Ready to register? Here’s how:
1. Contact WTIA to be added to the invite list - Trust me it’s worth it!
2. Come back to this page and click on the register button at the bottom
3. Follow the steps and you're set!
Companies Crawling to:
- Cypress Consulting (1st stop)
- Blink Interactive (2nd stop)
- Pitchbook Data (3rd stop)
New feature -Get your t-shirt signed at each stop to win a prize!
Questions or trouble registering, please contact Kelly Mayeda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Tech Crawl on Twitter #WTIAtechcrawl