Yoga and Psyche Conference
Conference: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, April 18-20
- Friday Keynote: April 18, 7pm-9pm
- Sessions: Saturday, April 19, 9am-6pm, and Sunday, April 20, 9am-5pm
Early Bird: $250
Last Chance: $300
- Pre-conference Workshop - $75 for conference attendees
- Tantra Yoga and the Deep Psyche: Stretching the Limits of Yoga and Psychology with Rod Stryker & Mariana Caplan, Friday, April 18, 10am-4pm
- Pre-conference Workshop - $125 for conference attendees
- The Yoga of Soma and Psyche with Angela Farmer, Saturday and Sunday, April 12 & 13, 10am-5:00pm
When one price tier sells out then that tier is closed.
Member pricing is up to 20% off of each tier. CIIS Student/Faculty/Staff pricing is based off the first tier.
CEs are only available for participants attending the entire conference.
- Course meets the qualifications for continuing education credit for MFTs and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. 11 CEs available for the full conference.
Please note that online and phone registration will be closed at 12pm on Friday, April 18th. If not sold out, registration will be available at the door.