Carmel, IN Meeting Planning Overview
The perfect scene to convene.
Located north of Indianapolis, Carmel, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing areas in the United States and is routinely named on lists of the best places to live. It's only minutes away from Indianapolis International Airport, which was named the best airport in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler. Plus, it offers easy access to several interstates and major highways.
Carmel is a community known for arts and a trendy personality. The Carmel Arts & Design District, the Midwest's premier arts and design destination, has a mix of art galleries, restaurants, antique stores, and specialty shops, as well as the Indiana Design Center, which showcases innovative products and design. The city also features nearly 300 holes of golf, including a Pete Dye course.
Carmel's local dining scene is diverse and bountiful. Burgers are the specialty at Bub's, with details such as buns that are custom-made by a local bakery to fit its burgers. And the restaurant Divvy, which is located in the heart of the city's entertainment district near the Center for the Performing Arts, features a menu of contemporary American small plates that focuses on a dining experience that is shared.
- 502 East Event Centre: 31,025 square feet and nine rooms.
- Black Iris Estate: Accommodates up to 500 in three function rooms and a seasonal, outdoor, tented pavilion.
- The Palladium at the Center for the Performing Arts: a 1,600-seat theater that also has seven distinct spaces to accommodate 50 to 150 people for receptions and parties.
- Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel: 12,000 square feet, 15 meeting rooms, and 263 guest rooms.
- Ritz Charles: 15,000 square feet and five rooms.
- Conner Prairie, Fishers: an interactive history park that accommodates up to 250 indoors and 10,000 outdoors, with 12 meeting rooms and two retreat houses.
- Embassy Suite by Hilton Noblesville Indianapolis Convention Center, Noblesville: 30,000 square feet, 18 meeting rooms, and 198 guest rooms.
- Forum Conference & Events Center, Fishers: 7,000 square feet and five meeting rooms.
- Grand Park Events Center, Westfield: 375,000 square feet.
The ultimate meeting destination is closer than you think in Hamilton County, Indiana. Located just north of Indianapolis, the cities of Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, and Westfield offer groups exciting attractions, premier golf courses, 500,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and 3,500 hotel rooms — with hundreds more on the way.