Located just 10 miles north of Downtown Atlanta and mere minutes away from unparalleled shopping, dining, and cultural opportunities, Dunwoody is the epicenter of Atlanta’s thriving business district. Home to the largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the Southeast, Dunwoody boasts of aw...
Located just 10 miles north of Downtown Atlanta and mere minutes away from unparalleled shopping, dining, and cultural opportunities, Dunwoody is the epicenter of Atlanta’s thriving business district. Home to the largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the Southeast, Dunwoody boasts of award winning restaurants, fabulous nationally known and boutique shopping options, and the second largest shopping mall in the South (Perimeter Mall) – all in a safe area. Getting to Dunwoody is a breeze, with access to the three MARTA rail stations and Interstates 285 and 400. Traveling by plane? We’re just 30 minutes from the world’s busiest airport, Hartsfield-Jackson. Leave the rental car behind and take MARTA straight from the airport. As the destination marketing organization for our esteemed city, the Convention & Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody is at your service in planning your next meeting or event.
How the CVBD can make your life easier:
Assistance in RFP Process – CVBD staff will respond to you quickly and directly to ensure your request is handled in a timely manner.
Site Visits & CVB Services – We’re at your disposal for arranging site visits and assisting you in choosing the best location for your meeting or event. We’ll provide welcome bags for your guests, offer area recommendations, and build custom itineraries tailored to your group’s needs.
Corporate Social Responsibility – The Convention & Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody understands your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. Call us to learn more about how we can assist you in contributing to local projects that help you achieve your desired CSR level of involvement.
E-Newsletter – Visit www.cvbdunwoody.com to sign up for the group planner e-newsletter. E-mailed quarterly, the newsletter will keep you on-track and up-to-speed with Dunwoody projects, happenings and everything in-between.
Top Five Reasons to Plan for Dunwoody
1. Location, location, location. Dunwoody is just minutes north of Atlanta. Groups have quick access to world famous attractions like World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, Fernbank Museum of Natural History and High Museum of Art.
2. Perimeter Mall. Located in the heart of Perimeter Center (and walking distance from our five first-class hotels), Perimeter Mall welcomes 18,000,000 visitors through its doors each year.
3. Mouth-watering restaurants and eateries. Boasting some of the best restaurants in Atlanta, Dunwoody features everything from cool-and-casual to white linen upscale. Many of our restaurants are award-winning and Zagat-rated.
4. Feel safe. Considered one of the safest cities in Georgia, Dunwoody has its own police force with one officer to every 847 people.
5. 65,000+ square feet of meeting space. From groups of 15 to 1,500, our hotels have the space, the flexibility, the amenities and the staff to make your next outing one for the books.