Cvent Header logo


You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Faena Hotel Miami Beach

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Other Affiliation
Rating Rating Information 5 Stars
Distance From Airport 10.7 Miles
Year Built/Year Renovated 1947/2016
Number of Sleeping Rooms 181
Number of Meeting Rooms 8
Meeting Room Space 15,000 Sq. Ft.


Faena Hotel Miami Beach features 181 guestrooms and suites conceived by Alan Faena and designed by award-winning film director/producer Baz Luhrmann and four-time Academy Award® winning production and costume designer Catherine Martin. Typifying South America’s warmth of spirit, Faena Hotel Miami B...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • AAA Rating Information
  • 5 Diamonds
  • Forbes Travel Guide Rating Information
  • 5 Stars
  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 5 Stars

Venue Awards

Forbes Five Star


Room Features and Guest Services
Ocean/Water Views
Voice Mail Box
Luggage Storage
Concierge Services
Garden Views
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Rental Car Services
Pets Welcome
Security Staff Onsite
Semi Private Space
Extended Stay
Private Space
Outdoor Space
Street Parking
Valet Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
VIP Services
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Water Sports
Venue Accessible By
Equipment Available
Portable Walls
Dance Floors
Portable Heaters
Loading Dock Available

Cancellation Policy

From the Agreement Date to 365 days prior to first arrival : 25% of Total Minimum Charges From 364 days to 180 days prior to first arrival:50% of Total Minimum Charges From 179 days to 31 days prior to prior to first arrival: 75% of Total Minimum Charges From 30 days or less prior to first arrival: 100% of Total Minimum Charges

See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue