Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Park Inn Hotel Prague

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Park Inn by Radisson
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 18 Kilometers
Year Built/Year Renovated 1907/2009
Number of Sleeping Rooms 210
Number of Meeting Rooms 5
Meeting Room Space 300 Sq. Mtr.

Description

Park Inn Prague hotel was opened in 2009 after complete renovation of former printing house in the historical building dating back to 1907, centrally located just minutes away from Dancing House, Charles Bridge and Vysehrad Fortress. 
With 5 conference rooms and 210 guest rooms and suites designed...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Venue Awards

2015 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame-Certificate of Excellence for 5 years.

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Luggage Storage
Internet
Concierge Services
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Rental Car Services
Pets Welcome
Security Staff Onsite
Parking
Street Parking
Paid Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
Recreational Activities
Health Club
Venue Accessible By
Train
Bus
Subway
Taxi
Equipment Available
Portable Walls
Staging
Dance Floors
Portable Heaters

Cancellation Policy

120-60 days prior arrival - no cancellation fees 89-60 days prior arrival - 25% of the total amount 59-40 days prior arrival - 50% of the total amount 39-21 days prior arrival - 75% of the total amount 20-arrival - 100% of the total amount

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue