Northstar Ratings are powered by Northstar Travel Media and are based on objective and unbiased evaluations from experienced editors that individually analyze, research, and evaluate hotels. Hotels and suppliers are not required to pay any fees or pay for memberships to have their property rated.
Northstar Ratings are powered by Northstar Travel Media. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments regarding the rating of an individual property.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of private beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfro...
AAA Rating is a rating system for lodgings and restaurants in North America by American Automobile Association.
This rating was reported by the venue and has not been verified by Cvent.
Recognized as a RCI Gold Crown Resort®
AAA Five-Diamond Award, 10th consecutive year
2013 Conde Nast Traveler Gold List
A Proud Member of the Leading Hotels of the World
Brides: Sexiest Lounge Chairs
2011/2012 Flight Centre Best Boutique Hotel, International
2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Awards - Top 30 in Cancun/Yucatan
2012 Silver Magellan Award in Hospitality - Luxury Hotel/Resort
MLT Vacations 2012 Quality Assurance Award
2012 MDC Magazine - Top 20 Small Luxury Hotels in Mexico for Meetings for 2012
Depends on the contract
You must be logged in to view contact information for this supplier. Sign up for a free Cvent account today.
Zoetry™ Paraiso de la Bonita provides guests with Endless Privileges™ designed to create unparalleled experiences focused on luxury, wellness, romance and enrichment in ideal beachfront settings.
Guests also have the opportunity to enhance and customize their stay with options to upgrade through our Wellness, Lovers, Cultural, Gourmet and Golf Experiences.
Endless Privileges® are the standard privileges available to all guests providing:
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
- No check-in or check-out time (based on availability)
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine luxury linens and bathrobes,
- Daily individual breakfast, lunch and dinner with gourmet dining options offering an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Beverages and liquors from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour in-room dining service and daily replenished mini-bar in the room
- Welcome amenities in all suites include one bottle of Tequila, one bottle of sparkling wine, whole fruit amenity and one complimentary handmade beach bag per suite.
- Computer with internet access in the library and wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Unlimited worldwide telephone calls free of charge
- Overnight laundry service
- Thalasso seawater swimming pool
- Access to sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and cold plunge pool in our Spa / Thalasso therapy center
- One complimentary Visia® analysis per guest per stay. Visia® analysis: a digital skin complexion analysis that uses a multi spectral imaging system to identify problem areas.
- One 20 min. session of introduction to Thalasso therapy per guest per stay, where our experts will explain and guide you into the Thalasso therapy benefits for your health.
- Fitness center access free of charge,
- Daily exercise and fitness activities such as Yoga, Pilates and salt water aqua gym
- On-property optional activity* program offers: tequila and wine tastings*, 1 hour catamaran sunset sail* (one per-guest / per stay), a 20 minute Temazcal* ceremony recognized as a ritual that improves both spiritual and emotional health (one per-guest / per stay)
*Activities subject to a changing schedule, reservations are required, offered only on individual basis and limited to each specific activity maximum capacities.
Different set ups for special events