Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Hotel Zelos San Francisco

Key Highlights

Venue Type Boutique Hotel
Brand Gemstone Collection
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 13.4 Miles
Year Built/Year Renovated 1999/2008
Number of Sleeping Rooms 202
Number of Meeting Rooms 6
Meeting Room Space 5,000 Sq. Ft.

Awards and Ratings

  • AAA Rating Information
  • 4 Diamonds
  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Voice Mail Box
Luggage Storage
Urban Views
Internet
Concierge Services
Garden Views
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Wheelchair Accessible
Pets Welcome
Semi Private Space
Private Space
Outdoor Space
Parking
Paid Parking Available
Valet Parking Available
Business Services
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
VIP Services
Recreational Activities
Health Club
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Bus
Shuttle
Subway
Taxi
Equipment Available
Staging
Dance Floors

Cancellation Policy

From the date of contract signing to 366 days prior to arrival date, 10% or $10,000, whichever is less. 181 days to 365 days prior to arrival date 25% of total revenue 91 days to 180 days prior to arrival date 50% of total revenue 31 days to 90 days prior to arrival date 75% of total revenue 30 days or less prior to arrival date 90% of total revenue

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue