Where river and sea come together for extraordinary settings and meetings.
From our historic riverfront city to the pristine shores of beautiful island beaches, you'll find Wilmington & NC's Cape Fear Coast to be an extraordinary destination for your next meeting. Imagine brainstorming on the deck of the World War II Battleship North Carolina or undersea at the North Carolina Aquarium.
Want something a little more traditional? The sleek, 107,000 square-foot Wilmington Convention Center is the newest and largest convention center on NC’s Coast. Come and meet on Wilmington & NC’s Cape Fear Coast, where getting down to business can be an absolute pleasure. Contact John Sneed at 800-650-9064 ext 125.
Everything You Value for Extraordinary Meetings.
From our choice location and superb facilities, to all there is to do when your meetings adjourn, Wilmington and North Carolina's Cape Fear Coast allows you to defy convention when planning your next meeting or event.
A Distinctive Destination
• Meeting facilities from riverfront to oceanfront and in-between
• Downtown Wilmington is a 230+ block National Register Historic District
• Designated as a Dozen Distinctive Destination by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
• The two-mile wooden Riverwalk, lined with shops and restaurants, skirts the historic Cape Fear River
• The University of North Carolina at Wilmington is consistently ranked among the top 10 public regional universities in the South.
• Three nationally recognized beaches within 19 miles of Wilmington
• Largest convention center on the NC Coast
• Meetings capabilities for 15 to 1,500 people
• 29 meeting facilities and over 40 unique meeting venues, from riverside to oceanfront
• Nearly 8,000 guestrooms and suites
Irresistible Attractions & Restaurants
• Over 54 parks, plantations and gardens
• Over 400 dining establishments, many within walking distance of convention center
• Multiple championship golf courses within the area
• Largest variety of water sports imaginable
• Over 62 charter boats and fishing guides
• Over 45 diverse attractions and a wide variety of entertainment
A Remarkable Location.
Wilmington is located between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean, in southeastern NC. Just minutes away are the Cape Fear Coast beaches, including Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach and Kure Beach. Affordable and accessible by car,