Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Novotel Zurich City-West

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Novotel
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 5.6 Miles
Year Built/Year Renovated 2000/2011
Number of Sleeping Rooms 144
Number of Meeting Rooms 7
Meeting Room Space 400 Sq. Mtr.

Description

Novotel Zurich City-West is situated in the very heart of the trendy district Zurich West, directly on Turbinenplatz. Zurich‘s historic district, the magnificent Lake Zurich, the main station and the airport can be accessed quickly via public transport.

The seven newly designed meeting rooms, al...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • Hotelleriesuisse Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Luggage Storage
Urban Views
Internet
Garden Views
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Pets Welcome
Security Staff Onsite
Parking
Paid Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Indoor Pool
Venue Accessible By
Train
Bus
Shuttle
Taxi
Equipment Available
Portable Heaters

Cancellation Policy

In case of a cancellation of the event, the Hotel is entitled to charge the following costs: cancellation 61 days prior to the event – no cancellation fee 60 - 45 days prior to the event - 25 % of the estimated total cost 44 - 30 days prior to the event - 50 % of the estimated total cost 29 - 15 days prior to the event - 75 % of the estimated total cost 14 - 0 days prior to the event - 100 % of the estimated total cost In addition, the hotel shall also be entitled to charge a possible room rental fee that is not included in the conference flat rate and to charge for any products or services obtained for the Customer from third parties.

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue