We're all about love this month. We love groundhogs with an
appetite for ears. We love Valentine's Day and all of the associated
warm fuzzy feelings. We love President's Day and the crazy discounts
often paired with faces on Mount Rushmore.
we love reconciliations, the month-end close process and helping you
love it too (or maybe just maybe, start to like it a little more).
Here is our list of Five Steps to Loving Reconciliations, plus one more:
1. Eliminate status-update meetings and status-update emails
2. Put review notes on something more permanent than sticky notes
3. Cut down on the time it takes to review reconciliations
4. Standardize reconciliation cover-sheets / checklists
5. Know from day zero in the close process about any variances and write offs
Others around SkyStem also sense love in the air.
6: Automate with ART to handle steps 1 through 5 and love the visibility and control you gain
Take in a quick demo
and fall in love with ART and its ability to empower you and your team, no matter how many regulations or account reconciliations are thrown at you.
Jenn writes about leading with love when it comes to others. Read more >>>