The William Vale is the newest independent boutique hotel in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood. The hotel has 183 contemporary luxury guest rooms —including 25 beautiful suites — that offer spectacular views of Manhattan and the East River.
Award-winning chef Andrew Carmellini and NoHo Hospitality Group curate the Southern Italian restaurant Leuca onsite, as well as rooftop bar Westlight, with its sweeping, 360-degree views of New York, and all of our meetings and events. For those looking for a playful option, Mister Dips, a retro-fitted 1974 airstream, is located on our second-level Vale Park, serving burgers, fries, and seasonal dairy dips.
The William Vale also has 38,000 square feet of retail space, with stores such as Du’s Donuts. There is a comprehensive workout facility for those who want to keep up their fitness regimen, and the hotel boasts the longest outdoor pool in Brooklyn. In all of our offerings, we focus on providing a truly memorable Brooklyn New York experience for each and every guest.
Book your event now, and we will extend the following concessions:
- 12% commission (with valid IATA number)
- 1:50 comp rooms
- 2 complimentary upgrades to our Gotham Corner Suites
- 15% off food and beverage packages
- Upgraded breakfast buffet
- Complimentary afternoon snack/break
- Waived meeting room rental
- Complimentary standard wireless internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet in meeting space