In Part 2 of this podcast episode, Brooke and Cody continue their conversation with Dr. Jonathan Spero and discuss how meeting planners can be better at mitigating company risk while also optimizing the health and safety of meeting attendees.
The Episode: What to Listen For
- What is incorporated in a restoration lounge?
- How much time to attendees need to decompress onsite?
- What does an R Lounge look like?
- Everything you should put in your restoration lounge
- Taking into consideration attention span, how long should sessions be?
- Primacy and recency leads to...
- What should you avoid first thing in the morning?
- Group Flow = Nirvana
Who is Dr. Jonathan Spero?
Dr. Jonathan Spero is a serial healthcare entrepreneur focused on improving the health and performance of employees for over 25 years. His most tenured company, InHouse Physicians, has been dedicated to protecting the well-being and productivity of meeting attendees worldwide. InHouse Physicians regularly supports some of the highest profile corporate sales, incentive, and executive programs around the world including the Olympic Games and World Cup. Dr. Spero practices both Internal and Emergency Medicine. He is an expert on medical risk management in the meeting industry, healthcare cost containment in the employer space, and a leader in the field of neurobiology of human performance.