We have a special work environment at Cvent and we’ve created a best-in-class employee experience that has allowed us to attract and retain top talent for more than 20 years. Why? Because as our CEO and Founder, Reggie Aggarwal always says, employees are the DNA of Cvent.
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee onboarding and engagement programs
- Retirement savings plan
- Professional development programs (Cvent MBA, Leadership Bootcamps, etc.)
- LinkedIn learning partnership
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance programs
- Premier health club corporate membership (HQ office)
- Free life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (U.S.)
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid time off for holidays
- Short term income protection and supplemental life options
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellfulness programs
- Company-sponsored social events
- State-of-the-art office space
- Volunteer time matching
- Corporate funds for charitable walks, runs, etc.
- Employee discount programs
- Commuter flexible spending accounts (U.S.)
- Pet insurance (U.S.)
- Employee referral program
We are #CventNation
We believe that creating an inclusive workplace and ensuring all our employees feel a deep sense of belonging isn’t just the right thing to do, but the only thing to do.
Cvent Gives Back is an initiative to increase Cvent’s philanthropic involvement in the community.
Join an extracurricular club for people who are passionate or interested in making a difference on a given topic here at Cvent.
Employee Community Groups bring Cventers together based on a common life experience or background.
We take wellness seriously
Participate in workout & nutrition classes throughout the year, relax with a chair massage and stay healthy with onsite flu shots! Cvent always has its employees' well-being top of mind.
Get out, get moving, and show your competitive side alongside your fellow Cventers through our intramural sports teams!