About Regional Leadership Summits
Our half-day events are designed to provide an intimate setting for executive-level travel, meetings and events industry professionals. Discussions will take a deep-dive on general and industry-specific trends to uncover solutions that fit your unique needs, featuring best practice research from our partners including Hanover Research, BTN, and GBTA Foundation.
- Duty of Care
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Maximizing the Attendee Experience
- Measuring the Impact of Small Meetings
- Future of Event Technology
*Attendees are encouraged to share additional topics for discussion as part of the registration process.
Who Should Attend
- Senior events, meetings and travel leaders
- Marketing leaders with responsibility over events
- Procurement leaders responsible for meetings and events sourcing programs
- Events and meetings practitioners at large global companies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost to attend?
The Cvent Regional Leadership Summit is a complimentary meeting. All you have to do is find a location near you, and register. There is no cost to attend.
Where do I park?
Many of our partnered hotels offer discounted valet parking rates. Please reach out to [email protected] for details.
How do I download the mobile app?
- Step 1: Download the Cvent Events app.
- Step 2: Search Cvent Events app for your CITY NAME and EVENT DATE.
- Step 3: Password will be provided 2 weeks prior to event date.