Join nearly 4,000 event and hospitality professionals to advance your career and strengthen the industry through innovation. Cvent CONNECT includes plenty of learning and networking, including hundreds of breakout sessions, hands-on training, certification opportunities, and more.
Not only does the interactive environment let you discuss hospitality trends and technologies with your peers, it also helps you build customer relationships with planners, who account for more than 70% of attendees.
Planner profile stats
Corporate attendees from organizations with over $1B in revenue
Sourced by attending organizations
of attendees had a meetings and events budget over $1M
Ratio of planners to suppliers
- Receive hands-on training from Cvent experts, exchange best practices with Cvent power users, and keep current on industry trends and hot topics
- Stay informed on the future of event technology and major product announcements, participate in live user experiences, and provide your feedback
- Connect with peers from similar industries and discuss your challenges and new ways to leverage Cvent
- Enjoy nighttime networking experiences, participate in morning activities, and Celebrate success at the inaugural Cvent Excellence Awards
Cvent CONNECT trade show
The Cvent CONNECT trade show allows hospitality professionals to engage and build relationships with their customers and prospects. With both prescheduled appointments and walk-up traffic, 350 exhibitors have the opportunity to connect in-person with over 2,800 meetings and events professionals.
Meetings per Exhibitor (including stop-bys)
- Own your planner relationships by meeting face-to-face with your existing and prospective customers.
- Preschedule one-on-one appointments to help facilitate business onsite.
- Efficiently generate a number of valuable, qualified leads in just one day.
Cvent Elite Meetings Alliance
The Cvent Elite Meetings Alliance is a three-day event held three times a year to bring together qualified event professionals and leaders in the luxury hotel and hospitality industry. Through joint sessions, networking events, and prescheduled one-on-one appointments, hotel and destination representatives get an unparalleled opportunity to cultivate relationships with prospective customers.
Planner Profile stats
in annual meetings and events budget
Average lead score of planners by exhibitors
have an event with an ADR above $250
- Get a luxurious, VIP visit at one of our high-end host properties.
- Meet one-on-one with planners specifically sourcing luxury venues.
- Attend exciting keynotes and CMP-accredited continuing education sessions.
- Experience unique parties and charitable activities alongside event planners and your hospitality peers.
Need more information?
Our hospitality cloud experts are ready to help you grow and own your business. Please fill out the quick form and they will reach out with more information on our solutions, pricing, or to schedule an online demo.